September 27, 2011

Sleep

I love sleep. Seriously. I do.

I mean, my self prescribed bedtime is around 9. And yet, it isn't early enough. I wake up at 6, or between 7 and 8 on weekends. Still, I need all those 9 to 10 hours of sleep. Really I do. I mean, if you don't sleep you can't have weird dreams about standing in really tall grass or killing people.

Another benefit of sleep is laying in my wonderful bed covered with blankets with a fan blowing into my face. I could sleep forever.

Why am I writing about sleep? Possibly because my last class was biology, and I was half asleep for half the class. I think the teacher was talking about land fills while I listened to the darkness behind my closed eyes. But then again, as I was really only listening for the sound of my name, I can't be completely sure.

Anyway, as the week continues to drag on, I encourage you all to sleep- at least for a little bit. Maybe you will suddenly realize you love it just as much as me. ;)






2 comments:

Andre Beren said...

I like sleep! But even on weekends I can't make myself sleep in really late. I normally get up at 6:20 and the most I have slept in on a weekend is 8:20 or so.

Cai-Jo said...

Yeah, I don't usually sleep in very much either, but I can usually manage to stay in bed, wide awake but not wanting to get up, until 9 or 10. Of course, I still usually wake up at 7 or 8.