September 19, 2011

Hearts

I was looking at a friend's pictures, and she had a bunch of hearts. You know, those heart shaped rocks and pickles and leaves? She even found one of a heart shaped spot in an aspen (my favorite kind of tree, by the way) and it was so pretty.

And I realized, God really does show His love for us in all His creation. I mean, go to Google images and type in hearts in nature or something similar. Sure, some of the pictures are photoshopped, but it's still pretty awesome.

We live in a world of love. When Jesus said the greatest commands were to love God and love your neighbor (Matthew 22:34-40), he wasn't kidding. Love is everywhere. take a minute to think about how much Jesus loves you. How much he did for you. And then, realize we are supposed to go and love others with this same love.

4 comments:

Candy Panda said...

Were those Adrian's hearts? Cause if they weren't you shoul look at that album, there are some really neat pictures there

Andre Beren said...

Beautifully written!

Jamie Jo said...

I saw these hearts someplace, too. Maybe we have the same friend... Honestly I can't remember where I saw them. Is it a blog or website you could link from here?

Cai-Jo said...

It wasn't Adrian's hearts, but I have seen them too. These were another friend, but I can't link to her page, sorry.