September 26, 2011

Days

And so, with this yet another day goes by. Well, it isn't actually gone yet, but the school part is. What an exciting life I live, filled with the joys of tests. Which, by the way, I got a 56%, and that is considered good. Needless to say it's a hard class.

Anyway, I would like to let you know, if any of you care, I am doing much better. Seriously, you need to realize how nice it is to be able to breathe without making a concious effort at all times. So, stupid asthma, you have been temporarily defeated.

I believe I have no new updates... but I must leave now to go write a story about an elevator. I promised a friend that it WAS possible to write a good story written in first person from the point of view of an elevator. I now need to go prove my point.

3 comments:

Candy Panda said...

will you post the story?

Cai-Jo said...

I don't think so, it's really long- but I will post it on the young writer's society and post a link. Is that good enough?

Cai-Jo said...

http://youngwriterssociety.com/novel.php?id=1920
this is the link, so go read it! You can find all five chapters if you scroll down the page, and they aren't too long. Don't worry, it isn't really a novel. Just a long short story. Ok?