September 15, 2011

Brains


Maybe my mind looks a little bit like this right now. Hectic, crazy, out of control. But, at the same time there's an element of beauty. A promise of something better. And, below the storm, the houses are safe. Free from the impending danger. It's gorgeous, really. In fact, I think the tornado just completes it, makes the scene final and perfect. Of course, the tornado is there. Ready to turn around just a tiny bit and crush the cute little town. This picture is still pretty.

 My mind looks not so nice. It's harder to find the beauty here in the depths of my brain. Think of the tornado. Just the tornado. No rainbows or houses or green grass. Just a big tornado. It's harder to find the beauty here. Especially if you're the one that's stuck anywhere near this storm. And yes, my mind does feel like this. There is a mass of thoughts bundling up inside of me. So many thoughts that I'm afraid they are going to start a rebellion. Join together and form a tornado. And then, well, I'm history. Either that or I can just go along. Let the winds of my ideas pick me up and take me with them. It would be nice to see where I end up. 

4 comments:

Cai-Jo said...

Sorry, for whatever reason my second picture is not showing up on some computers. Please, don't hate me. I really am sorry. It's just another tornado picture though. You can use your imagination.

elfantasmita22 said...

I have to say that is one cool picture...looks like the rainbow is sucking in the tornado or the tornado is attracted to the rainbow...

Andre Beren said...

Cool! Some days my brain feels like that too.

summerdaysglory said...

What I would like to tell you is, you have a beautiful style when it comes to writing.