September 6, 2011

Rainy Days


No, I did not take this picture. I got it from here. So, if you like this, the credit does not go to me.
In my opinion, everyone has rainy days. No one has a perfect life with no sad, depressing days. Sometimes these days are more common than others. There comes a point when everyone just wants to curl up in a little ball and cry. Am I right? If not, sorry... I can't always be right.
Anyway, what am I trying to say here? No, I am not just giving you random facts of life that you can't do anything about. In reality, I am convincing myself. After having more than one of these rainy days in a row, I've had enough. Too much disappointment is bad for you.
Then I realized something. Yes, it is a fact that you will have bad days. But no, it is not true that there's nothing you can do. You can do something about the rain. Sadly, you can't just miraculously make the rain go away forever- but you can be like this girl in the picture and you can throw away your umbrella (which probably doesn't really work anyway) and you can dance in the rain. Overused phrase? Maybe, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. Seriously, you need to dance. Enjoy life. Sing, smile, life live to the fullest. But above all, when it rains, drop the umbrella and dance! 


1 comment:

Andre Beren said...

Nicely written. I like :)